5 serous risks you take daily in connection with heritage inventory
Do you manage an architectural object? You have a great responsibility to maintain the monument, protect it against the dangers and time elapse. Below some problems which you probably come across at the monument inventory:
- Necessity to do the inventory before each renovation
- Risk of not possessing the digital copy of the object in case of catastrophe (e.g. Notre Dame Cathedral)
- Difficulty in assessing costs and scope of renovation works
- Risk of object damage when taking measurements in the traditional method
- Lack of certainty of unbalanced dimensions and complex objects
Despite the fact that awareness of the weight of monuments is increasing still quite a number of them is not adequately inventoried. Above problems can be addressed by inventory of monuments effected by laser scanning or by drone (photogrammetry).
Values which geoprofil.co offers to you?
- 100% of visible object elements is inventoried – they can be used at any time
- Possibility to reproduce the damaged elements – thanks to the digital copy of the object
- Lack of risk of the object damage
- Easier assessment of renovation costs – you have knowledge of detailed dimensions of each detail
And above all peace – thanks to digital copy of the object you are finally prepared to the unforeseen.